Whom to Contact (What to Invest in) – Q & A

Click the question below to view the answer.

[fusion_builder_container hundred_percent=”yes” overflow=”visible”][fusion_builder_row][fusion_builder_column type=”1_1″ background_position=”left top” background_color=”” border_size=”” border_color=”” border_style=”solid” spacing=”yes” background_image=”” background_repeat=”no-repeat” padding=”” margin_top=”0px” margin_bottom=”0px” class=”” id=”” animation_type=”” animation_speed=”0.3″ animation_direction=”left” hide_on_mobile=”no” center_content=”no” min_height=”none”][su_accordion]
[su_spoiler title=”Where do I get information on homes with historic value?”]
For information about homes with historic value, contact the National Trust for Historic Preservation, Washington, D.C. at (202) 673-4000.
[su_spoiler title=”Where do I get information on REITS? “]
Ask for information on real estate investment trusts, or REITs, from the National Association of Real Estate Investment Trusts, 1129 20th St., N.W., Washington, DC 20036; (202) 785-8717.
[su_spoiler title=”Where do I learn about HUD foreclosures?”]
One good source is their Web page http://www.hud.gov
[su_spoiler title=”Where do I find about IRS properties?”]
Go to the IRS property site at http://www.treas.gov/auctions/irs/

Share this post

Share on facebook
Share on twitter
Share on linkedin
Share on pinterest
Share on email
Share on reddit

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *

Table of Contents

Sign Up

Save your favorite homes and searches

Fast - Easy - Free


Enter your email address to log into your account manager